Monday, December 21, 2015

A Buddha Very Silly

A Buddha very silly
With a ribbon on his willie
Went a-seeking for some women
Who would play with him croquet.
But the Buddha very silly
Due to ribbon on his willie
When approaching fancy ladies
Sent them scattering away.
Feeling rather under-flattered
‘Cause the women all had scattered
Buddha sighed and sadly juggled
All the balls of his croquet.
Then he heard a sudden giggle
Which provoked his ears to wriggle
And he turned and saw a badger
And he heard the badger say:
“Excuse me, Buddha, sire
But it’s quite hard to acquire
Women who will want to join you
With a ribbon on your dick.
If the garland you remove then
It’s quite likely you’ll improve
Your probabilities and hopes
Of finding croquet partnership.”
“I like you, Mr. Badger,”
said the Buddha. “And I’d wager
That you wouldn’t give advice
If it were not profoundly good.
If I ought not wear this lace
On my most manly body place
Then what should I use to cover
My enlightened sword of flesh?”
“I do opine,” the badger said
“That trousers would be best.”
So the Buddha very silly
Took the ribbon off his willie
Bought some trousers at the market
And walked back into the town
He asked a woman in a dress
And to his pleasure she said yes
Would her friends join? Yes, indeed!
And this reversed the Buddha’s frown.
The partners found a lawn
And played croquet from dusk ‘til dawn
Using special Buddha headlamps
They had bought for just that use.
The Buddha lost the game
But much enjoyed it all the same
And during sunrise, all enjoyed
A lovely picnic of fresh fruits.