Sunday, September 11, 2011

What I Have

I have, what I have, you know, what there is to have. There is, to have some things, I have them. There is war, because I have, because I have some things. Sometimes, see things, bright flashes, or things of war, things that come from the other people, the people who are fighting. Someone having a war, someone fighting, is connected to me, because any struggle is my struggle, all struggle is what I have. There I was, on the island, legs blowing up like lips blowing up like love blowing up like war. It’s not so bad, fighting, the ladies love a war hero, and I thought, he’ll blow up me, y’know, or I’ll blow up him…blow up that asshole, no, literally, someone got his asshole blown up. A life with no asshole, what a soldier, I have no more thoughts about soldiers or war. I wouldn’t think anymore after what in the hospital, the nurses, think they know war, what’s a chick with tits know about it. What I have now is okay, I don’t need school, there are some people dying, that’s okay too. You could chop parts of me off, most parts aren’t a picnic anyway. You shouldn’t talk, you fucking manatee eater. You think you can eat a fucking manatee, that’s cannibalism man. What we need is a god, a new god, with a hat on. The new god wears a hat that says ‘Party like it’s 1999.’ I’d send Him to war.