Monday, November 28, 2011

The Most Important Pills

Before I saw a shrink, my mind
Was full of mental ills
But I’m right as rain these days
Thanks to all my lovely pills!
I take pills to help me concentrate
And keep my mind from swimmin’
I take pills that calm my jitters
When I speak to pretty women
I take pills that wake me up
And make my eyes a bit less bleary
I take pills that make me happy
Even when the world is dreary
I take pills as well to fall asleep
And though it may seem silly
I take pills to help me harden up
Or soften down my willy
I take pills that help me do my work
And pills that calm my mood
And pills that help me curb
My appetite for certain foods
I take pills that make me remember
To take all the pills I take
But I’m terrified I’ll lose them
and live a pill-free life by mistake.